APSIDE IS AT THE CENTRE OF ALL INNOVATION
Our constant challenge, in an increasingly demanding market, is to give everyone the attention and recognition they deserve. The company does not just seek to gain market share or ensure individuals are promoted; we recognise that we must have the greatest confidence in our employees in order to warrant and develop their pride of belonging.
Our future lies in that - and for the team surrounding me as well as for myself - it is not a goal, it is a commitment.
Apside assists in the digital transformation and development of Information Systems
some major sectors of the company: banking, insurance, aeronautics, health, mobility, etc.
After several years of different crises hitting both the public and private sectors financial institutions are entering a new era and must continue to meet new challenges:
- Improved customer knowledge
- Diversification and multi-channel offerings
- Entry into the Digital Age
While continuing to take account of ever more restrictive regulatory aspects.
The pharmaceutical industry faces:
- A pressure on drug prices
- Increasing unpredictability and growing research costs
- Growth of generics and biotechnologies leading to new treatments
Increasingly stringent regulations on major projects such as IDMP
Energy players are facing multiples challenges:
- Development of a sustainable energy strategy
- Regulation of the European market
- Gradual phasing out of nuclear power from European countries.
Telecommunications and media are both facing a period of unprecedented change with the arrival of new entrants (service providers like Google or Apple, MVNO, etc.) and the explosion of data needs requiring ultra-high bandwith network. In addition, Brussels's desire to harmonize the European telecommunications landscape will rapidly increase the number of service providers.